EBSDN ONLINE TROUPES
Registration is Closed
17 Oct, 8:19 pm
About the Event
- EBSDN ONLINE TROUPES
- Cost to enter $25.00
- Small Groups (4-10 performers)
- Large Groups (10 performers and over)
- If we do not have enough small or large groups, we will combine them, to create competition.
- Postage of awards is covered in cost of entry.
- BE SURE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS IS CORRECT AS ALL AWARDS WILL BE SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO THE ADDRESS YOU REGISTER UNDER.
- ONSTAGE and STUDIO VIDEOS PERMITTED
- ROUTINES THAT PLACE 1ST. 2ND. 3RD. - WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER SHOWCASE AUSTRALIAN DANCE CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS 2022
- Age as at 1st January 2021
- ENTRIES CLOSE - 16th October
- ALL VIDEOS DUE IN BY - 20th October
- RESULTS ANNOUNCED IN A ZOOM CALL WITH THE ADJUDICATOR.
- We will email you date for zoom call with adjudicator.
- Please join our private group to keep upto date with information.
- HOW DOES IT ALL WORK ?
- Teachers you can submit a video, either onstage or at the studio.
- All videos will be judged the same, even those very raw videos - we are living with COVID and EBSDN adjudicators are well aware, that times are very differient!
- Please head to Music Uploads and create an account - www.musicuploads.com.au in preparation to upload your videos, as this will also give you, your voice critiques.
- I also need you to make sure you download zoom on either your phone or computer before the competition starts. (this is for award announcements from adjudicators)
- Please make sure your zoom account has the same email we have registered for you.
- Make sure your mailing address is correct as all awards will be posted out to you in the weeks to follow the competition.
- You will upload your videos to Muisc Uploads.
- I will send you the uploading information once entries close.
- When all entries in the competition are finalised, we will send you a link to view the competition and your dance families will be allowed to watch with you.
- Once the competition is officially closed and judged, you will receive your voice critiques and places will be announced.
- EBSDN reserves the right to create an Own Choice section, if low entry numbers are received, that there will be competition.
- Troupe Champion of Champions: Put your best troupe forward no matter what age!
- Two new adjudicators will judge this section and they will be in age groups of - Junior. Intermediate. Senior.
- There is ONE winner in each age section and the winning troupe from each age group recicves $200.00
- Cost to enter Troupe Champion of Champions - $40.00
- Age Groups: 5/U. 7/U. 9/U. 11/U. 13/U. 15/U. 17 and Over.
- Prizes: Trophies and EBSDN Troupe Sash.
- Dance Genres Available
- Entries must be placed in the appropriate style genre to be judged accurately and fairly.
- Own Choice: A (Demi Character/National)
- Classical, Lyrical. Contemporary.
- Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop and Entertainment.
- Own Choice B: Your extra routines any genre.
- Duos/ Trios Own Choice
- Videos must be uploaded through Music Uploads ONLY. - www.musicuploads.com.au
- Location of filming or video quality will not be judged or considered in overall scoring.
- All performance videos must of been recorded in one continuous take.
- No video cuts/edits mid-performance will be allowed.
- This rule is strictly enforced and your troupe will be disqualified.
Critiques and Scoring
- Adjudicator will score a routine out of 100.
- Age is at 1st January 2021
- All judge's scores are FINAL and all entries are non-refundable.
- Once you submit your video link into competition registration, you may not swap out for a different recording.
- By entering EBSDN Online you agree to adhere to the rules, code of conduct and terms and conditions of the ONLINE competition.
- EBSDN is not responsible for any injuries occurring during the taping of submitted routine videos.
- The Adjudicator's decision is final and correspondence with the adjudicator is strictly prohibited.
- The committee reserves the right to disqualify any person from the competition.
- The committee reserves the right to divide, delete or combine if necessary.
- By entering our competition you are giving permission to be used in - Advertising material, including but not limited to, social media, online and print.
- All entries must be done legally and honestly and hereby release all directors, officers or representatives from any claims for damages or injuries sustained while participating in any activity related to this competition.
- By entering EBSDN ONLINE you agree that all rules are final.
- EBSDN reserves the right to change the rules at any time without notice.
- We will have 1 WINNER in each age group in our EBSDN Online Champion of Champions for the cash prize of $50 and $100 credit into a LIVE EBSDN COMPETITION.
- ALL AWARDS WILL BE MAILED OUT, IT IS COVERED IN THE COST OF ENTRY.
- REMEMBER..........This is for the FUN of performing and supporting each other during this difficult time.
- COVID has affected all of us, in some shape or form.
- EBSDN wants to connect, inspire, and encourage our Community to keep performing and to look forward, to performing LIVE again soon.